Our Mission. Responsive Reliable Results. That’s the promise we make to our customers. From your first phone call through the end of your project, our talented team of experienced engineers will deliver complete and accurate existing utility data for use during design and construction, helping you avoid delays and unnecessary cost over-runs. With leading experts in the field of Subsurface Utility Engineering and Utility Coordination, our team delivers results where you need them, when you need them.
The Rios Group, Inc. (TRG) was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, but our talented team of SUE/UC experts have been together since 2004 in a firm that was eventually acquired by TRG. With more than 30 associates and offices in Fort Worth, Dallas, Houston Austin and San Antonio, we’re proud to serve customers’ construction needs throughout Texas. At The Rios Group, our expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction is as rich as our Texas heritage.
TRG is certified by the following Agencies:
- Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (NCTRCA)
- Certified Small Business Enterprise (NCTRCA)
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (NCTRCA)
- Certified Hispanic-American/Minority/Women/Small Business Enterprise (SCTRCA)
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (City of Austin)
- Certified Woman’s Business Enterprise (City of Austin)
- Texas Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Certificate
- Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBENC)
- Certified Small Business Enterprise (TxDOT)